Wednesday, 9 April 2014

09/04 - Thrifting Is Still Cool





T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters ; Hoodie - Asos ; Jacket - Thrifted ; Jeans - Cheapmonday ; Shoes - Vans


So yeah I'm back, finally after saying I'll start blogging again since summer. Long story short I stopped because I had to work a lot for school and then just never really got my shit together to start again until now. Yay?

Anyway I'm wearing my Cheapmonday t-shirt which I can't get over just like thrift shopping, especially this awesome "Vintage per Kilo" thrift shop we have here in Brussels, where I got this awesome bomberjacket for 6€, black cheapmonday jeans, my very overused, nearly falling apart but much loved vans and a cool hoodie which will have it's own blogpost soon enough!


Thanks Stef
for the pics!
x


Instagram
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment